Monday, March 4, 2013

Geography Riddles


Geography Riddles:


#1: I am tall and I often wear a snow cap. Who Am I?

#2: I stand with a torch in one hand and a book in the other. I wear a crown with seven rays to stand for the seven seas and seven continents. I am located in the United States. Who Am I?

#3: The first design of this symbol had a circle of thirteen stars on a blue background
and thirteen red and white strips. Today I have one start for each state and thirteen red
and white stripes for each of the thirteen original colonies? Who Am I?

#4: I am a farmer’s dream. Very flat forever it seems. Who Am I?

#5: I run but have no legs. Who Am I?

#6: In 1776, some people in Philadelphia rang me for several hours to announce the
Declaration of Independence had been signed. John Marshall, Chief of Justice of the
Supreme Court of the US cracked me while ringing me. Who Am I?

#7: I am big and powerful and Salty too. Who Am I?

#8: I can fly. I live only in North America. I am the national symbol of the US. Who Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment